Fitment: 2015-202 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
- RBP Stealth Power Running Boards are electric in every sense of the word. Open the door, they instantly deploy to welcome you into the vehicle's cabin with a generous, well-lit platform, then automatically tuck stealthily away to blend in with the rocker panel when the door is closed. Stealth Power Running Boards are the epitome of rugged luxury. Precision engineered in the USA, Stealth Power Running Boards are crafted from military-grade aluminum that has been textured, ribbed and black powder coated for the ultimate durability, maximum traction and the best cleanability. Stealth Power Running Boards feature two motor assemblies per side to ensure smooth, even mechanics even in sweltering, gritty, sandy, or freezing, salty, slushy conditions.
- 6" wide Aerodynamic and sleek running board
- 2 sealed, IP68 rated motors per side standard
- True custom made fitment for each truck or Jeep
- Weight rating of 600 lbs. per side
- Standard LED lighting on both sides
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Quick and easy installation with no splicing required
- All running boards comes with black on black RBP logo underneath the board.
- Running board drop height is approximately 15.1" (This is the vertical height difference between the edge of power board and the vehicle door when the board is extended)
- All running boards are covered with a 5 year warranty
DUAL MOTORS PER SIDE are equipped with resistance sensors to prevent damage or injury.
DC magnetic motor;
Rated Power: 60W;
Rated Current: 5A;
Stall Current: 16A;
IP68: Water resistant up to 1.5m and dust proof;
Working Voltage: 9-16V DC;
5 Years Warranty
Rolling Big Power believes in true customer satisfaction. We strive to provide you, our customer, with a delightful experience with our products. In the event that your experience is not delightful - please contact us and allow one of our professional customer service agents take care of you. Our primary goal is for you to become a customer for life - we're willing to earn it.
Rolling Big Power warrants that any RBP product purchased from an RBP Authorized Resellers will be free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for five years from original date of purchase, for the original purchaser for the product installed on the purchaser's original vehicle. Please validate your warranty by REGISTERING YOUR RBP PRODUCT
During the 5-year warranty period, RBP provides free replacement for any manufacturer's defects. RBP reserves the right to replace
any individual component of the system, or the entire system at its sole discretion. RBP provides a limited lifetime warranty against rust on the running board assemblies for the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required when submitting a request for
warranty replacement. Within the limit of law, the interpretation of warranty policy solely belongs to RBP.
Exclusions to the RBP Stealth Power Warranty:
- Any product improperly installed, altered, lack of or improper maintenance or improper use of our products.
- No proof of purchase or RBP warranty registration as noted above
- Purchased from an unauthorized reseller
- Failure due to misuse, abuse, neglect or impact/collision
- Any cosmetic scratches or discoloration or any other cosmetic condition that does not affect mechanical operations
- Failure caused by force majeure
- Improper maintenance or care
- Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight, incidental or consequential damages are excluded from this warranty
Installation Instruction >> Troubleshooting Guide >>