- 2 sealed, IP68 rated motors per side standard
- True custom made fitment for each truck or Jeep
- Weight rating of 600 lbs. per side
- Standard LED lighting on both sides
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Quick and easy installation with no splicing required
- All running boards comes with black on black RBP logo underneath the board.
- All running boards are covered with a 5 year warranty
- Running board width is 6"
- Running board drop height is approximately 12.4"(Standard), 14.8"(Extended) (This is the vertical height difference between the edge of power board and the vehicle door when the board is extended)
Fitment: 2017-2019 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Crew Cab DieselImportant Notes: Diesel only, fits 2019 Classic
DUAL MOTORS PER SIDE are equipped with resistance sensors to prevent damage or injury.
DC magnetic motor;
Rated Power: 60W;
Rated Current: 5A;
Stall Current: 16A;
IP68: Water resistant up to 1.5m and dust proof;
Working Voltage: 9-16V DC;
5 Years Warranty
Rolling Big Power believes in true customer satisfaction. We strive to provide you, our customer, with a delightful experience with our products. In the event that your experience is not delightful - please contact us and allow one of our professional customer service agents take care of you. Our primary goal is for you to become a customer for life - we're willing to earn it.
Rolling Big Power warrants that any RBP product purchased from an RBP Authorized Resellers will be free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for five years from original date of purchase, for the original purchaser for the product installed on the purchaser's original vehicle. Please validate your warranty by REGISTERING YOUR RBP PRODUCT
During the 5-year warranty period, RBP provides free replacement for any manufacturer's defects. RBP reserves the right to replace
any individual component of the system, or the entire system at its sole discretion. RBP provides a limited lifetime warranty against rust on the running board assemblies for the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required when submitting a request for
warranty replacement. Within the limit of law, the interpretation of warranty policy solely belongs to RBP.
Exclusions to the RBP Stealth Power Warranty:
- Any product improperly installed, altered, lack of or improper maintenance or improper use of our products.
- No proof of purchase or RBP warranty registration as noted above
- Purchased from an unauthorized reseller
- Failure due to misuse, abuse, neglect or impact/collision
- Any cosmetic scratches or discoloration or any other cosmetic condition that does not affect mechanical operations
- Failure caused by force majeure
- Improper maintenance or care
- Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight, incidental or consequential damages are excluded from this warranty
Troubleshooting Guide >>